Thursday, September 22, 2016

Pop-Up Mosaic Gallery

I will be showing my stained glass mosaics with two local mosaic artists, Betsy Gallery and Wendy Brewer, at Menelli Trading Company next week! I will also be displaying a couple of my mosaics featured in my book, The Night Before Christmas. The book will be available as well as postcards and notecards. The evening will feature wine by TheSpanishWineGuy.com, hors d'oeuvres and an opportunity to meet the artists and observe the ancient method of mosaic making with traditional tools and materials…and of course the opportunity to purchase the perfect mosaic for yourself or a loved one. Valet will be provided.
 
When: Thursday, Sept. 29, 5:00-7:30 pm
Where:  Menelli Trading Company, 1080 Coast Village Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
 
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment